If your special AP (allergy person) is over the legal drinking age….
There are so many gluten-free beers now available for the allergy person now on the market. From your local establishment to your local store check to see what is available.
Just the idea of having a cold frosty mug on a hot summers day can be a simple pleasure that your AP person has missed. Perhaps the AP doesn’t even know that the beer industry has caught up to brewing items that they can drink.
For those that drink beer check out the list below: (check back later too, it gets updated when a gluten-free label is found)
1. Aurochs Brewing Co. – aurochsbrewing.com
2. Omission Beer: omissionbeer.com
3. Bards Tale Beer: bardsbeer.com
4. Honey Beer: rvbrewery.com
5. New Grist Beer: lakefrontbrewery.com
6. Redbridge Beer: aneuserbusch.com
7. Lakefront Brewery – New Grist – www.lakefrontbrewery.com
8. New Planet Beer – newplanetbeer.com
9. Park Ridge Beer Company – Prospect Avenue Beer – www.prbeer.com
10. Ramapo Valley – Passover Honey Beer – www.ramapovalleybrewery.com
11. Saint Louis Brewery – Schafly Gluten free – www.schafly.com
12. Steadfast Beer – steadfastbeer.com
13. Woodchuck Draft Cider – woodchuck.com
14. Australia’s O’Brien Brewing: obrienbrewing.com.au
15. Canada’s Les Beirese de La Nouvelle-France lesbieresnouvellefrance.com
16. United Kingdom’s: Fine Ale Club alesbymail.com
17. Sprecher Brewery Mbege/Shakparo
18. Schnitzerbrau Gluten-Free Beer
19. Green’s Gluten-Free Beer (Discovery, Endeavor, Quest)
20. St Peters Brewery Gluten-Free Beer www.stpetersbrewery.co.uk/products/gluten-free-beers/
21. Hambleton Ales Gluten-Free Brews www.hambletonales.co.uk
Not distributed in the US market: (Australian market)
1. O’Brien Brewing
2. Billabong Brewing
Prairie Vodka – made from corn – prairievodka.com
If you are one of the beer companies listed and you want the link active, just email us with the details. EMAIL
Remember ingredients can change. Read labels all the time, make it a habit!
Please drink responsibly!